Saturday 3 December 2016

I am a FEMINIST

So many girls out there say "I'm not a feminist" because they think it means something angry or disgruntled or complaining. They picture like rioting and picketing. It is not that at all, it just simply means that you believe that women and men should have equal rights and opportunities. To say you are not a feminist means that you think men should have more rights and opportunities than women.

FEMINISM IS NOT A DIRTY  WORD

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh5b6ZU8OW7e_UDZ2cz4moDUcKDAlAMBRq1EjXWvCzZunyWI45rwkyyFJ5AuQGN7byVXDF0XcsOOPDNm54-AHeV0QB8I4oR02SmY8jUttA71b9rtwMpstEJmMasJJBR1eZY2qz6tP_byq8/s320/Screenshot_20161203-184808_1480773413182.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMyVg7RVFhSJQUPBohFrkCHWg49QyxQEGnkYRTPBjvU8N9ws-I02nObcytvo0-kOSzTGdhpFUu79l3z6voL2sbny4Qau-vQmlPHUE1Is46tyNAfVjLjAzoPy2lBBfd-kFG8anplr6PSI4/s1600/Screenshot_20161203-184748_1480773448301.jpg
I have been a female for a long time now. It would be stupid not to be on my own side. I AM A FEMINIST.


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amusing Vani u really opened my eyes.....HATS OFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true that people deduce the word "FEMINISM" in a divergent way, as you said in riot. That`s a good retort to them in a light move. Your title "I AM A FEMINIST" not only aggrandize your crux but also enunciate your smugness being in our flight. A sundry thought at a right click, really a smart move friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow vaani... I knw ppl mistake us as what not when we cry out loud for feminism...I hope all get us the right way possible. And ya..I AM FEMINIST .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow vaani... I knw ppl mistake us as what not when we cry out loud for feminism...I hope all get us the right way possible. And ya..I AM FEMINIST .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your elegant words have exhaustive meaning.Feminists are not merely the persons who fight for equal rights of women just as men.Because men and women are not alike in all aspects. Both of them have their own culture,values and personalities which are not equal but are equally exposed to change.Hence people who struggle and raise voice for acceptance, respect and recognition of women for their own identities are also called FEMINISTS.I admire you for giving this new definition of feminist.Lets be the new feminists of the era.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okie...I have gotta say something ...at the end of this comment ..u may think I'm stupid or silly or whatever but this is the truth my pompous ladies..feminism is just a modern joke nothing beyond that. If feminism was really about equal rights for the genders then it would be called as humanism or equalism.But no it is not that way. You still don't agree with me? .. Fine let me a put a question to you....Do you find anything opposite or opposing to feminism ? No right ! There is no such thing in existence . And that's the part of the problem . This vicious society has stamped up a name such that it can fool you even without letting you know about it. Whenever you use the word "feminism" - you become the bait of your own trap.. Just think about this point of view my chivalrous ladies

    ReplyDelete